Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fergie @ Blender






Fergalicious Fergie is Blender Magazine's Woman Of The Year and she is looking quite Photoshop-licious too! I do like Fergie and I think she's got it going on and is quite good at what she does. At the same time all this air-brushing that celebrities go through when they appear in the print media is getting out of control. It must be tough for all these acclaimed beauties to live up to these high expectations when not even they look like themselves in "real life"! They end up coming out looking like beings from a difference planet with their pore-less flawless even-tanned skins, toned bodies and glossy hair. Don't get me wrong, if I had to be featured on a magazine cover (I wish) I'd want to look my best ever, even if I had to cheat with some digital image editing.

No comments: