Monday, October 15, 2007

Britney Spears Hearts Little-Pumpkins!





Little-Pumpkins is not a celebrity-gossip blog. Every so often I may post things on celebrities because I might find it note-worthy for their fashion sense or personal style, maybe a crush of mine or simply because I wanted to. I do not condone the current celebrity-obsessive-media-pack that trails movie/music/TV stars on their every trip to Starbucks or something like that. I am personally against the paparazzo-culture, allowing a public figure to be relentlessly followed - day in day out - filmed, photographed and harassed in the name of "free-speech reportage". I do feel bad for the young Hollywood starlets that can't handle fame & fortune and make public spectacles of themselves, feeding the media sharks with their weekly or daily missteps. Many of them seek this attention purposely, acting up their best "bad behavior" for their allotted "Access Hollywood" air time. Hello? Can't you remember to slip your panties on before leaving the house? You are wearing a VERY short dress, you know?
Oh well, after all this unnecessary rant, I am posting a few pictures of Britney Spears here on Little-Pumpkins. The sole reason is kind of obvious... I hope you will not think that I sold out and resorted to cheap shots for extra clicks on my blog, but I just couldn't resist it!
Sorry and please forgive me as I will do my best, and use all my will power, to stay away from "them".



No comments: