Monday, January 21, 2008

Muslin Women Can Jump




Who says Muslin women can't have fun?
I took these shots at the Islands of Adventure theme park in Orlando, FL, a couple of weeks ago and you can clearly see that Muslin women can jump! I must confess that I was a little weary of snapping paparazzi-style pictures of complete strangers, as you never know how they might react (if they catch you). I wasn't meaning to be disrespectful but it was such a great shot that I had to document it. Sometimes you have all these preconceived ideas of how some people and cultures are supposed to behave and it's cool to realize that people are all the same in the end, despite different habits, costumes or religious practices.
She has clearly having a great time and they didn't put a jihad on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL,,,that was uncalled for!!