Sunday, February 10, 2008

Plastic Animals







A small selection of some faux animals I've come across in the past few weeks. Since I was a kid I've been fascinated with mascots, statuary or anything fake that resembles animals or people, hence my toy collection. I do like when they try to be realistic looking but sometimes the faker they look the better they become.
I tend to carry my camera wherever I go as one never know when that one-of-a-kind moment will pop your way. Maybe I'll run into a celebrity or I'll be able to catch a news-worthy incident, but usually it's just pictures of kitschy colorful stuff. I have a small Sony digital camera that is just the right size (and weight) to keep in your pant pockets and not be a burden. I prefer cargo pockets if I know I'll be walking around a lot or I'll carry a man-purse when I go to work.



No comments: