Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lindsay Lohan @ New York Magazine










I just got my New York magazine in the mail today and I was eager to see Lindsay Lohan's pictorial that I had heard so much about in the media. In it, Lindsay poses for photographer Bert Stern recreating the very famous last photo sitting of screen legend Marilyn Monroe. I had just posted here a couple of weeks ago about the photo exhibition being held in Sao Paulo with the original Bert Stern photo shoot. I am not too sure what to think of the images, as I don't think Lindsay looks that great in the shoot. She looks a bit haggard and tired, specially in the black & white close-up, flat boobed and all. Actually she does have great natural breasts I might add. Another odd thing is that Marilyn's original shoot preceded her death for a few weeks and with Lindsay just coming out of rehab it does not seem like a good omen. The photos in the magazine looked way more tasteful than when viewing them online but Is she that desperate for attention?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just desperate for attention! She's only one in the row for acting Marilyn on pictures, "X-stina" did it too, and she's not dead. I just find it pathetic...