Monday, March 17, 2008

Celeb Mural Art








These are a few more images of my adventures here in South Florida. I am always on the look-out for cool stuff for the blog and nothing like some celebrity homages to adorn the pages of Little-Pumpkins. I am very drawn to illustration, cartoons, advertising and visual images in general. I love cute icons, mascots, murals and specially when these images try to portray recognizable pop figures. I grouped a few images that caught my eye starting with a (still) pretty looking Britney Spears, followed by a very bad Tom Selleck portrait at an amusement park. Do they really think that the kids that ride those crappy rides will even know who Magnun PI is? Then a Barbarella-looking hybrid of Jane Fonda and once again Britney. Following that is a really good rendition of Pink and Robbie Williams (whom I am a HUGE fan). I am not too sure if the skinny figure in the back is meant to be Michael Jackson or not ( I hope not). At last, a photo of some guy trying to fool us to think that he is the real Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Yeah, right...

No comments: