Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Beauty of Natalie Portman






I can't get over how beautiful Natalie Portman is. She is just GORGEOUS! And VERY talented to top it off!! What else, a Harvard diploma? Oops, she's got one of those too.
I really admire her work ethics, her choice of roles and her disdain for the Hollywood hype-machine, feeding tabloids with scandals and what-nots just for some free press. I loved her on "Paris, Je T'Aime" where she plays the aspiring young actress that falls in love with the young French man. He is blind by the way and at no moment that even matters, to her or anyone in the audience. I was not crazy for the Star Wars stuff, but I am not their target audience I guess, though Princess Amidala was "fierce" and had the best wardrobe in the movie.



No comments: