Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Decor @ Pumpkin Mansion


This is my feeble attempt to decorate for Christmas this year. I used to own a huge realistic faux tree, about 8 ft high that I sold last year, so I just bought a smaller version to add some holiday spirit chez moi. This cute silver tree is from Target and I paid US$29.00 for it plus US$7.99 for glass ornaments. It actually lights up (it's on a timer) with it's fiber optic branches changing color plus some colored lights do some blinking to jazz it up even more. I will try to take a picture of it when it gets dark too as I just set it up 2 nights ago. I know natural trees are nicer/chic-er, blah, blah, blah but pines needles and sap are a pain to deal with. Plus you have to drag it out later on and make a huge mess. Sorry, not for moi.

3 comments:

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

Your christmas tree is tres chic! And your mansion, for I can see in that pic, is cool and very modern. I would love to see more of your place!

Pumpkin Man said...

Thanks!!
Pretty soon I'll show more of the "mansion"... hehehee.
I am almost all unpacked here..

;-)

PM

Alan said...

Well, I have to say it's kinda OLD LADY of you. But I shouldn't make fun of you, I dragged a crooked pine tree in from my deck (pot and all) and decorated it.