Friday, October 19, 2007

Eva Green @ Vanity Fair









Va-va-voom! Ex-Bond girl Eva Green is looking might hot in this Vanity Fair web-exclusive photo shoot. The French-born actress was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier at Sunbeam Studios, London and I can't believe my eyes. If I squint I see Dita Von Teese!! She also seems to channel Maggie Gyllenhaal on that seductive Agent Provocateur campaign that I posted here a few weeks back. I guess serious actresses like to slip on some sexy lingerie and play sex-kittens once in a while too... Why not if you look that good?

"I love photo shoots where I can be like a pinup, not myself," Green gushes. "Where I can be feminine, glamorous, dark … not like in real life. I hate it when you go in and they want you to be 'natural,' to be yourself. I just hate it. I love having fun. When they ask you to smile, I hate it. Of course I smile in my real life, but to do it on cue, that's not spontaneous. I'd rather do something that's like a little movie, like a little story, rather than just me—I feel naked."

Eva can also be seen in the lavish TV spot for the new Dior fragrance Midnight Poison, directed by Hong Kong auteur Wong Kar-Wai.



No comments: