Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Street Art In Williamsburgh









I spent a few days visiting a friend in Williamsburgh, Brooklyn and got the chance to walk around and discover the neighborhood on my own. I was already a bit disappointed with the quality of most graffiti I kept seeing as it was nothing but tags and scribbles. Just plain vandalism in my eyes. I lucked out in the surroundings of the Williamsburgh Bridge, where I found the group shown here. They were all clustered around the walls of a refrigerator repair shop and I though they were just great work. Though some of the walls were decaying and in pretty bad shape, the colors and styles drew my eyes from a block away and I had to take some pictures for the blog. I have a few more images from Brooklyn coming in another post soon...





No comments: