Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Miss me?

These past couple of weeks have been very hectic for me, as there have been many changes in my professional and personal life (new job, new home). To add to all this my laptop has been quite temperamental lately and my wi-fi connections have been close to impossible, so I will need to bring it to a Geek Squad office very soon, but where is the time for that??
I hate to neglect Little-Pumpkins but as I have been very short on free time I cannot update it as often as I'd like to. I believe that I will be returning full-force within the next few days so hang on for many more fun and eclectic posts! My most sincere apologies...

2 comments:

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

I hope you can write soon, I love that you post about fashion lately but with your own style. Good luck!

Pumpkin Man said...

Thanks Aretha!
My laptop has been acting up to and I am having a hard time even getting online with it...
But I should be back at the same speed very shortly!
My best!!