Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sex and The City - The Movie - Fashion Preview












As "Sex and The City - The Movie" has been filming all over NYC, there are a lot of images available taken from all their location shoots. Here's a little preview of what Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte will be wearing on the upcoming movie version of one of my favorite TV shows of all times. As we can see Sarah Jessica Parker's Carrie remains a fashion risk-taker, hence the oversize hibiscus-looking flower sprouting from her rushed dress. That does look like a school play costume, you must agree, but I wouldn't want Carrie any other way. Cynthia Nixon must be very excited about Miranda's new looks as what I can see so far looks fabulous on her. She looks gorgeous in gold accents! Charlotte looks beautiful in whatever she wears and I always loved her outfits throughout the old shows. The strapless print dress is a winner and she just glows in it. Very sexy! Her Oscar de La Renta maternity wear is perfect for Charlotte too. Jennifer Hudson plays Carrie's assistant in the movie and she must be running home to get rid of those hideous Burberry-looking boots. I will cover some of Samantha's looks on my next SATC post, as I haven't seen much yet that is noteworthy.



Images via People Magazine

No comments: