Friday, September 14, 2007

Chicken Run




Humm...
A Big Cock ... nah, forget it. This is too easy of a joke.
Pair this funny Rooster costume with the Big Yellow Chicken outfit for a funny "couple costume" idea for Halloween.

Adult "Funny Rooster Costume" US$98.95 & Adult "Yellow Chicken Costume" US$99.98
One size fits most. Available @Four Eyes Jock Shop






In other chicken news, my friend Seth was walking though Chinatown in Boston the other day and sent me this image he shot. He was concerned about avian flu infections, with many establishments still selling live poultry for slaughter right in the city. This reminds me of when I was a little kid, accompanying my mother to aviaries to buy fresh chicken for dinner. At the time - you'd walk into a shop - pick the bird you wanted, return about an hour later and it would be all plucked, gutted and ready to be cooked. I always felt bad for the chickens there...



No comments: