Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mary Winkler's Acrylicana @ Booboolix






Detroit based freelance illustrator Mary Winkler's really cool site, Acrylicana, done in the format of a Filofax-binder web page, is surely is worth the visit. I found her art work online by chance, as I mostly do, by browsing links on the All Things Kawaii site one day. I really like her computer pixel art & digital illustrations, but her talent can also be seen on her traditional-media work as well. I am just crazy about the "foodies" series she designed, very yummy! And the Happy Poos are priceless!! She is a member of several popular Oekaki communities, has her own Etsy product line and still finds time for art school in Michigan. I must mention that her cool site is of her own creative design and execution. I am still amazed of how many young & talented people are out there. Congrats!






No comments: