Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Death of Tais - Or Was It Paula?





Breaking news! I just saw these headlines stamped across the gossip rags today. It claims that instead of Taís, the evil twin, that was murdered last week on popular soap "Paraíso Tropical", the actual corpse belonged to Paula, the good twin! Taís would have murdered her good twin sister and then switched outfits with her so everyone would believe that she was dead! And, once again, she took her sister's identity on this "it-can-only-happen-in-a-soap" soap! By the way, Alessandra Negrini is simply amazing playing the dual roles.
My hunch is that this is too crazy to be true as in good soap opera tradition the heroine never dies. It bother me a bit that you cannot escape these headlines, as most Sunday papers also bring these news on their TV magazine reviews. Though I am not a typical soap opera viewer I do watch "Paraíso Tropical" when I get the chance, but I do not like to know the plot with so much advance. The soap wraps up in 3 more weeks and it seems that most of what is about to happen has been announced in the media already. More updates to come...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DON´T THINK SO, 'CAUSE WHEN TAIS OPENS THE DOOR, SHE ASKS:" HUMPF, OH YOU. WHAT R U DOING HERE?" LIKE IF SHE WAS TALKING WITH SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT IMPORTANT 4 HER. IF WOULD HAVE BEEN PAULA SHE WOULD REACT TOTALLY DIFFERENT. WELL... BUT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN A SOAP. EVEN ME OR YOU, ABOBRINHA, COULD HAVE BEEN THE MURDER.
MARININHA BISCOITINHA