Saturday, September 08, 2007

Antique Car Show - Rio







Yesterday I came across the XVIII Veteran Car Show taking place at the Forte de Copacabana, in Rio. I love all things vintage and memorabilia in general, specially 50's-60's Americana, and period cars are a must for the true aficionado. Though I do not own or plan to own an antique car anytime soon, I am fascinated for well kept vintage vehicles and these were mint condition. The cars displayed were at least 25 years old, from the 1010's on to late 1970's. There was also a small parallel market selling vintage car parts and memorabilia. I took some photos to share with you. Just click on the images to enlarge. To view an earlier post on a GREAT mint Brazilian VW Bug click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GOOD TASTE, ACTUALLY IN YOUR SONGS ;-)
BISCOITINHA